Metal Utopia is constantly growing and as our relationships with promoters expand, we get a lot of new opportunities to conduct interviews with various bands, both big and small. Do you like communicating with artists? Does an opportunity to ask questions about their writing process, influences, future plans, favorite beer or basically anything else sound like an exciting proposition? Then how about you become an interviewer for Metal Utopia?
What do we need from you?
– Good English, first and foremost
– An open mind and a passion for metal music
– A friendly attitude – Metal Utopia values its sense of community
– Some previous experience with interviews, especially musical artists, is greatly appreciated, but not necessary
What can we offer you?
– Well, a chance to talk to a bunch of great metal musicians!
– If you’re up for it, you can also write reviews, and we got a hell of a lot of them on our upcoming calendar
– A great, supportive community within Metal Utopia to discuss music or whatever else
– Most interviews are done through requests by promoters, but no one is stopping you from arranging your own interviews with bands you like
– Other neat things that Metal Utopia can offer, such as free entry to gigs, courtesy of our promotional partners
If any of this interests you, don’t hesitate to contact us at promo[at]metalutopia.com. We look forward to hearing from you!