Metal Utopia has developed a wide network of contact with promoters and we constantly receive new releases to review. As the number of these is much larger than our current writers can reasonably cover, we’re on the lookout for new team members to join us in our pursuit.
What can writing for Metal Utopia offer you?
– A large number of metal albums to review (20+ weekly)
– A chance to listen to albums in advance of their release
– A venue to share your reviews with an ever-growing readership
– A great, supportive community to discuss music or whatever else
– Occasional free entry to gigs, courtesy of our promotional partners
What do we need from you?
– Good English
– Previous experience in music writing not necessary, but certainly welcome
– To pick and review your own albums from our list before the set date – you can pick as much as you want, there is no required minimum of reviews per week/month
– An open mind and a passion for metal music
– A friendly attitude – Metal Utopia values its sense of community
– And that’s it!
Metal Utopia is a great place for you if you enjoy music writing. If any of this interests you, don’t hesitate to contact us at promo [at] metalutopia.com. We look forward to hearing from you!